Thursday, March 14, 2013

This is hard.  I have spent most of my favorite Thursday night medical drama trying to cute up this blog.
No luck!  I'll try again tomorrow.
I first entitled this thing..Please don't sit on the urinal...and other things I say.
but.....urinal is one of those questionable google words ...So I shortened it.
First things first. I already typed this post.  I have no idea where it went.  Poof! Gone!
I started to rethink this thing, but I had just read a book about some pioneers and a wagon train.  So I forged on.  Wagons! HO!
I have been teasing the hubs with the line from a commercial for a year...Can I quit my job and start a blog.
He rolls his eyes.  He's military...blogs are evil.
Then I reasoned with myself.  This is my planner, my file cabinet, or my binder.  I need this organizational tool! (picture very dramatic music.)
So I said, "This is my new years goal!"  (note I did not say resolution.)
Then it was January.  Cold, dreary, blah...no blog.
Then it was February.  Assistant drama, colds, stomach bugs, The Bachelor...no blog.
Now it is March.  It's about time!
First things first.  Kindergarten makes me giggle, laugh till there's tears, and it is my happy place.
I have spent four years in my happy place.
This is my 16th year to teach.  I feel like a newbie half of the time!
I have three littles...the big girl(13), the boy(9), and the bitty one(7), a military man, and way to many pets.
I cannot wait to get started.  I'll be obsessed for awhile.  (Not for you...for me...Have I mentioned the whole organize myself goal?)
I'm still learning so I'll have to remember to give credit for ideas, and take pictures.
I cannot wait.  Forgive my grammar mistakes...I know I'm a teacher, but it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment